Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Begin Again Official Trailer (2014)


I'm not a big fan of dramatic movies for sure.  If I want drama in my life all I needs to do is go outside.  I like to go to the movies to escape the dreary world known as reality.  Yet I came across this exceptional trailer which appears to be about music and redemption.  A very awesome combination.  Music is, in itself, one of the very best ways to relieve the tensions of the world around you.  Its been known to save many a lives.  In this movie we come across a very colorful cast of characters (Adam Levine, CeeLo Green, Mark Ruffalo, Keira Knightley) crossing roads with one another to do just that.  Save each other.  Not sure if the movie will make millions but I enjoyed the trailer very much.  (Makes me want to get chased out of the subway for playing music too...)