Saturday, January 4, 2014

Edge of Tomorrow



I got to give it to Tom Cruise. He is not afraid to star in any type of Sci-Fi roles that come his way. I also believe he's on a mission to make sure he stars in a movie every year of his life. Got quite the filmography there. Now comes Starship Troopers meets Source Code! (both great flicks if you haven't seem 'em) I like the concept of it. I love the song they picked for the trailer too, it's perfect.  Their battle suit looks a bit clunky though. I would see myself falling backwards with that before jumping around or making flips while I battle an invading alien force. Perhaps it augments your leg muscles, spine, um...equilibrium. I will say that if I had to go back in time to save Emily Blunt then yes, I would load up that clunky little suit and bring what's for to every alien I could. Save that girl! Oh yes I would. I love time traveling movies. It would be something if we ever did find a way to go back or forth in time. Before artificial intelligent robots beat us to it...