Friday, November 8, 2013

X-MEN: Days of Future Past






Oh my stars and garters.  I can't believe this is on its way.  I heard it was being made. I was excited to hear the concept.  I was thrilled to hear Bryan Singer was at the helm once more.  And now an actual trailer.  So what can I say?  I Luv This Trailer!!  So nicely done. Tease after tease of what's to be.  Well done.  Professor X. Magneto. Wolverine. Mystique. Storm. Bishop. Blink. (yep that's right, Blink!) Now I will confess I expected to see a lot more sentinel action going on here as that was one of the main premises of days of future past in what we like to call 'the books'.  This seems more like an issue of Professor X not wanting to be Professor X anymore in the past.  Come on Charles, from the looks of it you still had your hair back in the day.  Things can't be all that bad.  Very exciting.  I have high hopes on this one to be good and 'book' worthy.