Saturday, October 26, 2013

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Official Trailer #1



The cap is back! Looks like he's slated to work closer to S.H.I.E.L.D then the other Avengers. Of course, any screen time with Scarlett Johannson is OK with me. And introducing the Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes. Bucky? Is that you Bucky? Snicker. I'm sorry I have trouble taking a villain seriously with a name like Bucky. OK, so he caught Caps' shield which is pretty badazz but what's up with that hairstyle? He looks like Cobra Commander in the first G.I. Joe movie, haha. Mask and all. When I first heard the title I thought Cap was the Winter Soldier. You know, him being frozen and all, snow, ice...winter. And Robert Redford whaa? How did they convince him to come on board? Unless he's a comic fan which is something to be imagined. How cool would that be? Such a smooth actor. I would not put it past him. All and all I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be better than Wolverine. (oh he went there)