Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Extended



Now you know I love trailers. (As should you.)  And what, you may you ask, would be better than that?  An 'extended' trailer.  Or as I like to call them, half of the movie in your face!  If I believe I'm going to see a movie in the actual theatre then I typically try not to watch to0 many trailers of the same movie as usually the trailer may highlight the best parts of said movie leaving you feeling replayed when you finally get to see it.  Yet when an extended trailer is this good, well, who am I to not share it with the internets and Spidey admirers alike.  This looks to be shaping up to be an awesome Marvel interpretation and I for one am happy to see Marvel bring their creations to life on the big screen.  As long as it's done right.  And this extended trailer seems to validate that they are certainly on the right track of doing it right.  Excelsior!